Last night I got to hang out with some friends whom I haven't hung out with for quite some time now. I met up with bestfriend, Faith, Leriza, and Christine from California at Starbucks just to chill. I really didn't plan on going out tonight because I had stuff to do which required lots of attention, but oh well. It was nice just being with them again. Like I said, it's been quite a while and I do miss those days. After kicking us out because they were closing, we hit up Twisted Sisters. All in all, a fun, chill kind of night. It was nice.
KFC Kids Camp... here we come! It's going to be a long weekend. I guess I should've gotten more than 3 hours of sleep last night. Let the fun begin...
KFC Kids Camp... here we come! It's going to be a long weekend. I guess I should've gotten more than 3 hours of sleep last night. Let the fun begin...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home