It was a good day yesterday. I ended up going to this Carmelite Monastery with my parents. I thought I only had to wake them up to go, but it turned out I had to go as well. I really didn't want to go, but I'm glad I did. We were there for mass and we did the Stations there. It was nice! The whole place is pretty cool. We met one of the priests, Fr. Joseph. He said that I'd look good as a priest. Um... ok anyway... hahaha. =) When we did the Stations, we had a little "tour guide" going along with us. This cat walked with us to every Station... except the last one though. It was a pretty cool thing.
I hit up work for 2 hours and got off early to attend a meeting at 530pm. I was a bit upset because the meeting started late and I had to leave at 7pm. I ended up leaving about 710pm and the meeting had yet to start. So I ended up just getting a general idea of what was going to be discussed and then I left with Jema to pick up Abi to go to Anne/Bel's house. We made the t-shirts for the HabiJax outreach project which was today. Had lots of fun there. Just helped with the shirts and watched some tv and chilled with people. Good times. The whole time, I didn't even really talk to Abi. Not that I was avoiding or anything, she was busy talking with other people which was fine. Jema even noticed and of course Abi did as well. But again, not a bad thing. =) Fun fun fun.
Yes... it was a good day yesterday. Right now I'm just resting up from work. Youth meeting later tonight, though I want to do something before. I'm just not sure what I want to do. Anyway... have a great weekend everyone.
I hit up work for 2 hours and got off early to attend a meeting at 530pm. I was a bit upset because the meeting started late and I had to leave at 7pm. I ended up leaving about 710pm and the meeting had yet to start. So I ended up just getting a general idea of what was going to be discussed and then I left with Jema to pick up Abi to go to Anne/Bel's house. We made the t-shirts for the HabiJax outreach project which was today. Had lots of fun there. Just helped with the shirts and watched some tv and chilled with people. Good times. The whole time, I didn't even really talk to Abi. Not that I was avoiding or anything, she was busy talking with other people which was fine. Jema even noticed and of course Abi did as well. But again, not a bad thing. =) Fun fun fun.
Yes... it was a good day yesterday. Right now I'm just resting up from work. Youth meeting later tonight, though I want to do something before. I'm just not sure what I want to do. Anyway... have a great weekend everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home