Sunday, March 13, 2005

Crazy tired... but it was a beautiful day and an awesome night! Of cousre I'm refering to Sunday night. Hung out with Jema, Anne, and Benedict. We went to D&B for dinner and some games. Fun stuff. After that we just went back to Anne's and talked and what not. Good stuff. Ate Bel comes home Monday evening! Yay!

After work today [Sunday] I visited the Youth at their dance practice. I got to see Jordan! Haven't talked with my god-son for a long while. It was nice to talk and catch up with him. Hit the tennis ball against the wall. Got a little boring so I went to practice my serve. Then I got to play a little with Dalit and of course I schooled him, so that was fun.

Well, this is probably my last post until I get back from Tennessee. So until then... bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home