Back to the world of blogging! Hoorah! Anyway, it was definitely a tiring weekend, but it was so much fun. The KFC Kids Camp was pretty cool and I had fun helping out and what not. A couple down sides, but it was all good. Yana still doesn't like me. She's more afraid of me than she is of Fern. I had tears in my eyes, no joke. =( I can't believe Patrick and I lost to Dalit and Guerrero in basketball! If only Pat didn't miss all those lay-ups. Oh well.
The highlight of the kids camp... Operation S.I.T.A. At least, that's what Zel called it. Zel, Lendl, Nory, and myself went away for a while to shoot some Airsoft. It was pretty dope shooting, but the good stuff happened when Lendl wanted to know what it felt like to get shot. She wasn't willing, so Zel and I shot at each other. Only two shots each. We both missed once, and then he shot me in the leg [I hardly felt it] and I got him in the back [yah it hurt, haha].
Saturday night I had to excuse myself from the Kids Camp because we had an SFC teaching in the chapel. I had to give a talk which turned out really well in my opinion. I made it a little more interactive and creative so it wasn't straight up talk. My mission was a success. I was able to deliver my talk with fun and creativity, without losing the meaning of the talk. At least, I hope I didn't lose the meaning of the talk. =) Praise God!
After camp was over, I threw in the idea of an after party. It worked, and we all met up at the Masculino's. Before going there, I made a stop to buy more BB's because we were going to shoot at their house. We were shooting in the backyard, it was so fun! Even the Cruz family got into it! The parents and the three little girls... craziness!! Then at night, Krissy, Lendl, Ryan N., Steven, and Nory went out to shoot again. Eventually, Krissy and Lendl became targets... willingly! hahaha. It was so funny! They just wanted to get shot, I don't know maybe it was a thrill for them. After all was said and done, they were both running on pure adrenaline from getting shot. I saw some of the marks left... hahaha. I still haven't felt the effects of getting shot.
So it's official. Zel got me hooked on Airsoft last year. And now, the effect is trickling down to the Youth. More of them are planning on getting their BB gun in the near future. Craziness I tell you! They say that Zel and I have corrupted the Youth. What's funny is that our Coordinators were right there and didn't stop us. I guess they didn't see any harm into it? Word! But hey, even they Kuya Mon shot it and said it was nice. Even his youngest daughter [age 4?] shot it! Also, Ryan's dad bought him his gun, and that had no influence from Zel or myself. Anyway, in about two weeks time, Zel will be back for pre-con will another FTW and guess what... we plan on hitting up Airsoft Atlanta to check out some stuff. Oh yes... the week of pre-con will be a busy and hectic one, but we'll relieve our stress with good ol' Airsoft war games. Are you ready for this? I'm strapped and ready to go! Bring'em out, bring'em out!
The highlight of the kids camp... Operation S.I.T.A. At least, that's what Zel called it. Zel, Lendl, Nory, and myself went away for a while to shoot some Airsoft. It was pretty dope shooting, but the good stuff happened when Lendl wanted to know what it felt like to get shot. She wasn't willing, so Zel and I shot at each other. Only two shots each. We both missed once, and then he shot me in the leg [I hardly felt it] and I got him in the back [yah it hurt, haha].
Saturday night I had to excuse myself from the Kids Camp because we had an SFC teaching in the chapel. I had to give a talk which turned out really well in my opinion. I made it a little more interactive and creative so it wasn't straight up talk. My mission was a success. I was able to deliver my talk with fun and creativity, without losing the meaning of the talk. At least, I hope I didn't lose the meaning of the talk. =) Praise God!
After camp was over, I threw in the idea of an after party. It worked, and we all met up at the Masculino's. Before going there, I made a stop to buy more BB's because we were going to shoot at their house. We were shooting in the backyard, it was so fun! Even the Cruz family got into it! The parents and the three little girls... craziness!! Then at night, Krissy, Lendl, Ryan N., Steven, and Nory went out to shoot again. Eventually, Krissy and Lendl became targets... willingly! hahaha. It was so funny! They just wanted to get shot, I don't know maybe it was a thrill for them. After all was said and done, they were both running on pure adrenaline from getting shot. I saw some of the marks left... hahaha. I still haven't felt the effects of getting shot.
So it's official. Zel got me hooked on Airsoft last year. And now, the effect is trickling down to the Youth. More of them are planning on getting their BB gun in the near future. Craziness I tell you! They say that Zel and I have corrupted the Youth. What's funny is that our Coordinators were right there and didn't stop us. I guess they didn't see any harm into it? Word! But hey, even they Kuya Mon shot it and said it was nice. Even his youngest daughter [age 4?] shot it! Also, Ryan's dad bought him his gun, and that had no influence from Zel or myself. Anyway, in about two weeks time, Zel will be back for pre-con will another FTW and guess what... we plan on hitting up Airsoft Atlanta to check out some stuff. Oh yes... the week of pre-con will be a busy and hectic one, but we'll relieve our stress with good ol' Airsoft war games. Are you ready for this? I'm strapped and ready to go! Bring'em out, bring'em out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home