It was definitely a packed weekend filled with all kinds of fun! After all 3 days, I'm glad I had nothing to do today so I could just chill and relax. So let's begin with the updates, shall we...
FRIDAY: Had lunch with bestfriend and Zel at the house and we just talked and what not. After that, Zel and I headed off to watch "Elektra." It was a pretty good movie. I didn't think it was all that. Had an SFC meeting at night which was cool. After the meeting we ended up just talking about some interesting stuff. Zel and I, well actually it was mostly Zel who was grilling Anne and Bel about some recent events in their lives. hahaha. I'm not permitted to talk about what was spoken in that house so you'll have to go to the actual sources to learn of the topic of that night. =) Man we were talking for a while. Got home around 115am and played some Halo2. That was a mistake because we had a long day ahead of us...
SATURDAY: Long day it was! It was unfortunate that I only got about 4 hours of sleep. Got up around 8am to get ready for a meeting that would last for so long. All good, it was definitely a productive meeting. Not all people stayed overnight so they couldn't really hang out with us. Anyway, after the meeting was totally complete and we had things cleaned up, I headed off with Jema and Zel to meet up with the SFC. Oh man, we had so much fun at JB's house! First we played some Guesstures 2nd Edition. Crazy fun with that game. Zel was a punk and didn't play. hahaha. But... once the game was over the fun continued. Earlier that night they had dance lessons. I think they did salsa or merengue or both. But at night, we did cha-cha. I actually caught on really fast but I think it was because of all the debutante dances I've done in the past. Just practicing with everyone was great. I was being a little goofy with most of my partners. I think I was a bit delirious because of fatigue. haha. Or not. I don't know, I was just a little more goofy than I normally would be. It's cool, because I was having a blast with everyone there. Looking forward to the next lessons. =) Got home around 215am, then Zel and I played more Halo2. Ended up finishing the game again.
SUNDAY: Got a little more sleep than the previous night... yay for 6 hours! hahaha. Hit up a baptism so congratulations to Caleb Ashton. Cute kid. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in forever long! Man, I love those times when I get to see old school people. After that, I met up with some of the other youth as well as the West Palm people that were still here. Had a little play day out in Baymeadows. Oh man, that was just so much fun! Played some tennis, some basketball, and some flag football. That was like 2 days worth of working out! hahaha. I am still sore from all that activitiy! Anyway, after that we all headed back to Lendl's place to eat and chill and what not. Said bye to the WP people. Lots of fun it was.
Whoa... crazy weekend it was! Had so much fun with so many friends. We'll have to do this again soon. Yay for days of resting up! hahaha.
FRIDAY: Had lunch with bestfriend and Zel at the house and we just talked and what not. After that, Zel and I headed off to watch "Elektra." It was a pretty good movie. I didn't think it was all that. Had an SFC meeting at night which was cool. After the meeting we ended up just talking about some interesting stuff. Zel and I, well actually it was mostly Zel who was grilling Anne and Bel about some recent events in their lives. hahaha. I'm not permitted to talk about what was spoken in that house so you'll have to go to the actual sources to learn of the topic of that night. =) Man we were talking for a while. Got home around 115am and played some Halo2. That was a mistake because we had a long day ahead of us...
SATURDAY: Long day it was! It was unfortunate that I only got about 4 hours of sleep. Got up around 8am to get ready for a meeting that would last for so long. All good, it was definitely a productive meeting. Not all people stayed overnight so they couldn't really hang out with us. Anyway, after the meeting was totally complete and we had things cleaned up, I headed off with Jema and Zel to meet up with the SFC. Oh man, we had so much fun at JB's house! First we played some Guesstures 2nd Edition. Crazy fun with that game. Zel was a punk and didn't play. hahaha. But... once the game was over the fun continued. Earlier that night they had dance lessons. I think they did salsa or merengue or both. But at night, we did cha-cha. I actually caught on really fast but I think it was because of all the debutante dances I've done in the past. Just practicing with everyone was great. I was being a little goofy with most of my partners. I think I was a bit delirious because of fatigue. haha. Or not. I don't know, I was just a little more goofy than I normally would be. It's cool, because I was having a blast with everyone there. Looking forward to the next lessons. =) Got home around 215am, then Zel and I played more Halo2. Ended up finishing the game again.
SUNDAY: Got a little more sleep than the previous night... yay for 6 hours! hahaha. Hit up a baptism so congratulations to Caleb Ashton. Cute kid. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in forever long! Man, I love those times when I get to see old school people. After that, I met up with some of the other youth as well as the West Palm people that were still here. Had a little play day out in Baymeadows. Oh man, that was just so much fun! Played some tennis, some basketball, and some flag football. That was like 2 days worth of working out! hahaha. I am still sore from all that activitiy! Anyway, after that we all headed back to Lendl's place to eat and chill and what not. Said bye to the WP people. Lots of fun it was.
Whoa... crazy weekend it was! Had so much fun with so many friends. We'll have to do this again soon. Yay for days of resting up! hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home