Thursday, January 13, 2005

I'm tempted. Not a bad kind of temptation, though. More like, I'm in a situation where I want to do something because of certain reasons, but then I don't want to do it because of other certain reasons. I don't think either decision would be a bad choice. I guess it's more of a personal choice of how I want this to go down. I've listened to friends and took heart to what they have told me. Both sides make sense. Hm... as hard as it is I think I'll stick to my original decision. God grant me strength, grant me patience.

Sorry, just had to get that out. Things keep making me think about all this. Blah. Anyway, Zel is supposed to arrive today. Not sure what time, but he did say today. That means I have to clean and what not. Oh joy... hahaha.

"Miss Saigon" kicks butt! I love it! Wish I could've seen it again. Oh well, at least I can listen to it whenever I want. Hopefully I can watch the Broadway showing of "The Phantom of the Opera." Saw it at the movies and I thought it was great! I would think the Broadway showing would be as great if not better.

One thing about last night at bowling... the latter half of one of our games was exciting! Jema and I both got 3 strikes in a row at the same time. Tim started getting his 3 in a row when Jema and I got our 2nd. And poor Noel didn't get any. hahaha. It was so exhilirating! Would've been really cool if Noel could've done it, but oh well. Fun stuff it was. We should've printed that one out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home