Don't you just love that feeling you get when you unexpectedly run into an old friend that you were really good friends with? And then you say 'hi' with a nice long hug. Yah... it was definitely nice to run into my old high school friend. I actually saw her at my work with another old friend of mine. We talked for a bit and just caught up since we haven't talked much. She was surprised to see me at work because she thought I had already left for the AF. Man, if only I could easily run into other old friends from back in the day. That'd be nice...
I relived "The Phantom of the Opera" last night. I bought the original recording of the musical. Oh man I loved it! I was just listening to it and recalling what happened in the movie. I really want to go see it on Broadway. Anyone want to pay for my plane ticket to go? Also my ticket to the show? Oh well... I can wish, can't I? =)
Let the fun begin! Zel arrived last night. And other people arrive tonight, then tomorrow morning. It's going to be a great weekend.
I relived "The Phantom of the Opera" last night. I bought the original recording of the musical. Oh man I loved it! I was just listening to it and recalling what happened in the movie. I really want to go see it on Broadway. Anyone want to pay for my plane ticket to go? Also my ticket to the show? Oh well... I can wish, can't I? =)
Let the fun begin! Zel arrived last night. And other people arrive tonight, then tomorrow morning. It's going to be a great weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home