Monday, January 24, 2005

I went to daily mass today and had a nice little surprise. As I was walking to find a seat, I saw two familiar people from behind, but questioned myself because I saw two unfamiliar people with them. As I got closer, I noticed it was Anne, Bel, JR, and Benedict from Miami. After mass I was supposed to go to the gym since I didn't go earlier today. However, I changed my plans and went out them. Had dinner at Carabba's, went to get some boba, then it was chill time at Anne and Bel's house. It was pretty chill just hanging out and what not.

Hi Anne! Hi Bel! I wonder if you're reading this like you said you would. hahaha. Oh well, if not, then hi to every else that's reading. Hit up the chatterbox and let me know you care. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home