Sunday, January 23, 2005

I must say, I thought I was looking rather nice today. hahaha. I'm not conceited or anything, but I really liked my style today. Ok ok anyway... so I hit up Baby Jaci's birthday party. Was fun, except the fact that we had to leave early. Oh well, it was cool. Had a nice surprise visit from Kuya Henry. Interesting... very interesting... =) It was nice to see him again. Since Ate Bel left early, Ate Anne rode with me to the CFC assembly after the party. We had a rather interesting conversation the whole ride. Well, I thought it was interesting. Maybe she was bored... haha.

Thinking of something to say. I know what to say, but how? Or better yet, should I? Yah, this one's on the more personal side. Maybe something that I'm not ready to share with everyone just yet. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home