Congratulations to Tim for his very first 200 game in bowling. Actually, he got a 201. He almost blew it on his last ball. haha. All good, frame that print out Tim! Too bad my high for the day still topped him... 202. =)
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Previous Posts
- Correction can be really hard to take especially w...
- It was definitely a packed weekend filled with all...
- Don't you just love that feeling you get when you ...
- I'm tempted. Not a bad kind of temptation, though....
- Welcome home X-box... welcome home.
- 4 down, 2 to go. I feel like I'm killing brain cel...
- 1 movie down, 5 to go. Yup that's right, I bought ...
- "The Phantom of the Opera" was just... wow! Now I...
- Man, Saturday was just crazy. A good kind of craz...
- begin edit... I saw something a bit disturbing. T...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home