After Friday night's brother's household, we met up with the sisters and had a nice little dance practice. Fun stuff it is. Did the cha-cha and salsa. I can do the practice, but when it comes time for the real thing I think it'll take me a while to get used to it. Oh well, practice makes perfect, right? Awesome!
So today at work it was quite nice. After a long day of work I was so tired! I opened and closed, which is unheard of for my fellow workers. But it paid off for me. I banked my 2nd biggest day in my illustrious career. hahaha. $143 baby! That's right, bow down to Captain Bagger! hahaha.
Had a CFC Youth meeting tonight which was pretty chill. Fatigue kept me from joining in their dance practice, but oh well. Meeting was pretty cool. Poor Nina... hahaha. What can I say? Hm... sorry perhaps? haha. She's so easy to pick on. And to think, she patted me down but didn't find it. Oh Nina... =)
So today at work it was quite nice. After a long day of work I was so tired! I opened and closed, which is unheard of for my fellow workers. But it paid off for me. I banked my 2nd biggest day in my illustrious career. hahaha. $143 baby! That's right, bow down to Captain Bagger! hahaha.
Had a CFC Youth meeting tonight which was pretty chill. Fatigue kept me from joining in their dance practice, but oh well. Meeting was pretty cool. Poor Nina... hahaha. What can I say? Hm... sorry perhaps? haha. She's so easy to pick on. And to think, she patted me down but didn't find it. Oh Nina... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home