Sunday, January 23, 2005

I just finished talking with an old friend of mine. I wanted to tell her that she's amazing. I've always thought well of her, but she just struck me in a different way the past year. She's just an amazing sister and I wanted to let her know that. The way she reacted reminded me of my old self and what a friend had told me way back in the days.

A long time ago, a friend had given me a compliment. And I was like, no I'm not. And she pointed out that I don't take compliments well and that I should just say "thank you." Well, tonight I was complimenting a sister and she was like, no you're amazing. I told her to just say 'thank you' but that didn't happen. hahaha. Oh well... yah it's something I've been meaning to tell her. Miss Ada... you're amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home