It was a rough day for me... physically I mean. My body just wasn't feeling well. But I didn't let it stop me from going about my day.
I scared Kuya Raul last night. I called him around 1030pm and he thought I was going to tell him that I received my departure date. He thought that because I don't usually call him, especially that late at night. I guess if someone was going to tell me they were leaving, I'd be afraid to receive that phone call as well. Sorry Kuya Raul! It's still funny though. =)
You know the story of Samson in the Bible? Well, I think I'm experiencing something like him... but I really hope not! Tonight was the first time I went bowling since my haircut, and I didn't do that great. I think I lost my power when I cut my hair. hahaha. Let's just hope it was a bad day at the bowling alley.
Hm... so President Bush wins again. Yay??
I scared Kuya Raul last night. I called him around 1030pm and he thought I was going to tell him that I received my departure date. He thought that because I don't usually call him, especially that late at night. I guess if someone was going to tell me they were leaving, I'd be afraid to receive that phone call as well. Sorry Kuya Raul! It's still funny though. =)
You know the story of Samson in the Bible? Well, I think I'm experiencing something like him... but I really hope not! Tonight was the first time I went bowling since my haircut, and I didn't do that great. I think I lost my power when I cut my hair. hahaha. Let's just hope it was a bad day at the bowling alley.
Hm... so President Bush wins again. Yay??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home