Assuming you were eligible, did you vote today? I sure did. I was glad it didn't take as long as I thought it would. It took me less than 30 minutes to wait in line and finish my business. Now I'm just watching as results come in.
I received some news today that got me thinking. Today I found out that two men I know suffered from a heart condition: 1 had a stroke and the other a heart attack. It got me thinking because I know on my dad's side, a good portion of his family passed away because of some kind of heart condition. I realize that I'm at risk so I try to be conscientious about my health. I try to watch what I eat and exercise regularly. I just hope that's enough. The eating thing... I need to work on more. =) God willing, I'll be able to avoid any kind of heart condition.
Bush vs. Kerry... who's going to win?? I wonder if we'll even know before this night is over.
I received some news today that got me thinking. Today I found out that two men I know suffered from a heart condition: 1 had a stroke and the other a heart attack. It got me thinking because I know on my dad's side, a good portion of his family passed away because of some kind of heart condition. I realize that I'm at risk so I try to be conscientious about my health. I try to watch what I eat and exercise regularly. I just hope that's enough. The eating thing... I need to work on more. =) God willing, I'll be able to avoid any kind of heart condition.
Bush vs. Kerry... who's going to win?? I wonder if we'll even know before this night is over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home