Oh my gosh, this past weekend was just spectacular! I had so much fun! Let's do a little run down for you...
The ride to Orlando was interesting, at least in my car it was. It was me, Anne, Bel, and Jema in my car. We listened to a CD that talked about the Woman. It was quite interesting and I thought the speaker, which was a guy, gave a lot of good points. In first hearing things he said, I didn't agree until he went into his explanation. I questioned his comment about "slim pickings" but after thinking about it... I totally agree. There's just aren't enough "real men" out there in the world today.
Halloween Horror Nights was pretty fun. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. After 3 haunted houses, we hit up The Mummy ride which was pretty dope. Some of us just wanted to finish the night on rides while others wanted to hit up the last remaining houses. I was down for the rides, but I heard that some of the houses we didn't go to were scarier. Kind of sucks because I was thinking of hitting up the last houses. Oh well, it's cool. I still had a great time with everyone.
After HHN, Anne, Bel and I went our own way. Everyone else was staying together, but the three of us stayed somewhere else. I woke up at 11am, I think they woke up a bit earlier. After lunch, we all got our workout at the hotel's facilities. They played tennis while I hit up the fitness center. Then I joined them on the tennis court. They were giving me pointers which helped. They said I did really well considering I've had no formal lessons or anything. I forgot how much fun tennis is. I haven't played in so long. After tennis, we hit the pool to cool off and relax. It was great to go in the pool without my hairing being all up in my face. =)
Finally... Saturday night arrived. The highlight of my weekend was Saturday night because I finally got to watch "Miss Saigon." Oh my gosh, it was absolutely amazing! Incredible! Outstanding! Awesome! It was just unbelieveable! I loved every moment of the show. I didn't cry, but I got teary eyed 3 times during the show. I just might watch it again when it comes here in January. We watched it with Orlando and his cousin. Man he got us some good seats up front! Praise God! =) We finished the night watching tv at the hotel until we got tired.
We didn't do too much on Sunday. Went to mass and then had lunch with Dobbie and DJ. Then it was time to go home. Oh but the fun didn't end there! We met up with Angeline, Stef, and JB at Regency at the new Boba Blends shop where we saw Angeline's drawings. Very nice! And can I get a "yay" for Boba at Regency Mall?!! Yay!! After Boba, Anne, Bel and I watched "The Grudge." Um... it was okay I guess. After that it was off to their house. Dropped them off and then just hung out there for a bit. Watched some tv until I knew they wanted me to leave. =)
Oh what a weekend it was! Had lots of fun with my friends. Not sure if they'll read this, but I'd like to thank my two awesome sisters, Anne and Bel, for such an awesome weekend! Thanks for going with me to watch Miss Saigon. You two are such a blessing to me. I love you both!! =)
The ride to Orlando was interesting, at least in my car it was. It was me, Anne, Bel, and Jema in my car. We listened to a CD that talked about the Woman. It was quite interesting and I thought the speaker, which was a guy, gave a lot of good points. In first hearing things he said, I didn't agree until he went into his explanation. I questioned his comment about "slim pickings" but after thinking about it... I totally agree. There's just aren't enough "real men" out there in the world today.
Halloween Horror Nights was pretty fun. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. After 3 haunted houses, we hit up The Mummy ride which was pretty dope. Some of us just wanted to finish the night on rides while others wanted to hit up the last remaining houses. I was down for the rides, but I heard that some of the houses we didn't go to were scarier. Kind of sucks because I was thinking of hitting up the last houses. Oh well, it's cool. I still had a great time with everyone.
After HHN, Anne, Bel and I went our own way. Everyone else was staying together, but the three of us stayed somewhere else. I woke up at 11am, I think they woke up a bit earlier. After lunch, we all got our workout at the hotel's facilities. They played tennis while I hit up the fitness center. Then I joined them on the tennis court. They were giving me pointers which helped. They said I did really well considering I've had no formal lessons or anything. I forgot how much fun tennis is. I haven't played in so long. After tennis, we hit the pool to cool off and relax. It was great to go in the pool without my hairing being all up in my face. =)
Finally... Saturday night arrived. The highlight of my weekend was Saturday night because I finally got to watch "Miss Saigon." Oh my gosh, it was absolutely amazing! Incredible! Outstanding! Awesome! It was just unbelieveable! I loved every moment of the show. I didn't cry, but I got teary eyed 3 times during the show. I just might watch it again when it comes here in January. We watched it with Orlando and his cousin. Man he got us some good seats up front! Praise God! =) We finished the night watching tv at the hotel until we got tired.
We didn't do too much on Sunday. Went to mass and then had lunch with Dobbie and DJ. Then it was time to go home. Oh but the fun didn't end there! We met up with Angeline, Stef, and JB at Regency at the new Boba Blends shop where we saw Angeline's drawings. Very nice! And can I get a "yay" for Boba at Regency Mall?!! Yay!! After Boba, Anne, Bel and I watched "The Grudge." Um... it was okay I guess. After that it was off to their house. Dropped them off and then just hung out there for a bit. Watched some tv until I knew they wanted me to leave. =)
Oh what a weekend it was! Had lots of fun with my friends. Not sure if they'll read this, but I'd like to thank my two awesome sisters, Anne and Bel, for such an awesome weekend! Thanks for going with me to watch Miss Saigon. You two are such a blessing to me. I love you both!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home