Tuesday, October 26, 2004

It was an interesting day as people saw me with the new hair cut. Once I walked into work all the attention was on me. Even though I was wearing a hat, it was definitely noticeable. Some people thought I was new, but did a double take to realize it was me. Reactions... some people liked it, others liked it when it was long. Someone even said, "That's not my Joseph." And I'm like... awww, I'm sorry. Some people said it makes me look younger... like 13 years old. I was like, what the?!! Craziness. After work it was off to a birthday dinner for Jon M. People were once again surprised at the new cut. They said it looked nice and what not. Jon's mom didn't even recognize me. She also said I looked like I was 13. My goodness! hahaha. Oh well... it's all good. Quite honestly, I already miss the long hair. I really liked it. But my hair will serve a good purpose. Praise God! I guess you can't please everyone. Now I just need to figure out how I want to style it. Time for a little trial and error with the hair...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home