I woke up Tuesday morning at 730am and for some odd reason, I stayed awake. Ever since then, I've had about 3 hours of sleep. Last night I didn't even sleep... not really anyway. I've been awake since 130am Wednesday morning.
Happy birthday to bestfriend! Went out to eat dinner with her and Ruby. I paid the bill, Ruby covered the tip. This day begins my decline in financial status, which was totally expected. It's going to get worse this weekend. I may have to use that dreaded credit card. We'll see. But it's cool, it was definitely a good day. Went to the mall with mom and she bought me stuff and I didn't even ask. Yay for mom! =) No worries, I didn't spend too much. Got 3 things at Gap which were all on sale. My stuff came to a total of $40 plus tax. Not bad.
Anyway... I think I'm going to be up for a full 24 hours. Maybe tonight I can get some much needed sleep.
Happy birthday to bestfriend! Went out to eat dinner with her and Ruby. I paid the bill, Ruby covered the tip. This day begins my decline in financial status, which was totally expected. It's going to get worse this weekend. I may have to use that dreaded credit card. We'll see. But it's cool, it was definitely a good day. Went to the mall with mom and she bought me stuff and I didn't even ask. Yay for mom! =) No worries, I didn't spend too much. Got 3 things at Gap which were all on sale. My stuff came to a total of $40 plus tax. Not bad.
Anyway... I think I'm going to be up for a full 24 hours. Maybe tonight I can get some much needed sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home