Monday, October 04, 2004

You know what's great? Running into old friends. It's funny how we ran into each other. I went to Walmart to look for something for my mom. As I entered, I saw her but I didn't know if it was really her or not. But most definitely I did think about her. I never did go back to check. But then as I was walking, my other friend Jorge happened to be there and he comes up behind me and bumps into me. We say hi and what not and then he asks me, "Hey did you see Flo?" I'm like, "Was that her? I thought I saw her but I wasn't sure." So we go back to where I had seen her, and sure enough it was her. Good stuff. =)

She was in YFC a number of years ago, but I guess faded away eventually. It's been so long since I've seen her, but I did talk to her on the phone one time probably last year. It's amazing to see how people's lives are different just after a couple years. Craziness I tell you... but it's definitely all good. I know she won't read this, but it was great to see you again Flo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home