edit...
Ok so I continued my trip down memory lane, thus explaining why I'm editing. I went through 2 planners I used to have. Came across interesting things. Check it out...
1st date: 10/17/96, homecoming [I was a Junior]
2nd date: 4/25/97, prom [still a Junior]
bestfriend: 6/28 - 11/7/97... 1/18 - 3/17/98... 8/14 - 11/8/98
2nd gf: 11/29 - 12/22/97
Found a note from a girl I never met. She actually gave the note to her friend to give to me. It was just her confessing her undying love for me [I was in 8th grade, she was in 6th I believe]. She said she'd probably always love me... I wonder if she's still waiting for me? =)
Lastly, I found some interesting pictures. The question is... should I put them up? hahaha.
edit complete: 1079pm.
I decided to stay home today since I've been out the past number of days. I was able to take care of some stuff around the house as well as watch an exciting Jaguars football game. Too bad they lost, but it was a valiant effort.
I did some reminiscing tonight. I pulled out the ex-girlfriend boxes [the 2 Melissa's]. Read some of the notes, the e-mails, looked at some of the gifts. Oh the memories... =) At the time, some of the stuff was just crazy. Good thing we can look back and laugh at those times. I'm amazed at how the first Melissa and I are able to remain as close as we are now considering how much we've been through. We've definitely been through a lot. But she really is my bestfriend. I love you bestfriend! I'm really glad that we've remained friends through everything. Oh, and sorry for everything. hahaha. I looked at this calendar she had made me. It's really dope. Each month had a picture of us. The cool thing is that the picture was taken in the same month that it showed up in. Pretty nifty.
After I was done with her box, I moved on to the second Melissa. I didn't spend as much time in this box than I did with bestfriend's box. Mostly just skimmed through some old emails and looked at this thing that she had made me for our 1 year anniversary. I also found a key to her house which she had given me. Can't believe I still have it... I wonder if she even knows I still have it. Oh well, not like I ever used it, or ever will for that matter. Still haven't really talked to her since... well since about 2 years ago. When we broke up, we still kept in touch and what not. Eventually we just stopped keeping in touch. All good... not like we're on bad terms or anything. I wonder what it'll be like when we actually see each other again. Guess we'll just have to wait and see when that day comes.
Through all my relationships, I know I've learned from each of them and most definitely have grown because of them. I look forward to the day when I'm in a relationship again. When that'll be, God only knows. I just hope the next one will be "the one." Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I'm patient. Just praying about it and giving it to God. I know He will take care of everything. =)
Ok so I continued my trip down memory lane, thus explaining why I'm editing. I went through 2 planners I used to have. Came across interesting things. Check it out...
1st date: 10/17/96, homecoming [I was a Junior]
2nd date: 4/25/97, prom [still a Junior]
bestfriend: 6/28 - 11/7/97... 1/18 - 3/17/98... 8/14 - 11/8/98
2nd gf: 11/29 - 12/22/97
Found a note from a girl I never met. She actually gave the note to her friend to give to me. It was just her confessing her undying love for me [I was in 8th grade, she was in 6th I believe]. She said she'd probably always love me... I wonder if she's still waiting for me? =)
Lastly, I found some interesting pictures. The question is... should I put them up? hahaha.
edit complete: 1079pm.
I decided to stay home today since I've been out the past number of days. I was able to take care of some stuff around the house as well as watch an exciting Jaguars football game. Too bad they lost, but it was a valiant effort.
I did some reminiscing tonight. I pulled out the ex-girlfriend boxes [the 2 Melissa's]. Read some of the notes, the e-mails, looked at some of the gifts. Oh the memories... =) At the time, some of the stuff was just crazy. Good thing we can look back and laugh at those times. I'm amazed at how the first Melissa and I are able to remain as close as we are now considering how much we've been through. We've definitely been through a lot. But she really is my bestfriend. I love you bestfriend! I'm really glad that we've remained friends through everything. Oh, and sorry for everything. hahaha. I looked at this calendar she had made me. It's really dope. Each month had a picture of us. The cool thing is that the picture was taken in the same month that it showed up in. Pretty nifty.
After I was done with her box, I moved on to the second Melissa. I didn't spend as much time in this box than I did with bestfriend's box. Mostly just skimmed through some old emails and looked at this thing that she had made me for our 1 year anniversary. I also found a key to her house which she had given me. Can't believe I still have it... I wonder if she even knows I still have it. Oh well, not like I ever used it, or ever will for that matter. Still haven't really talked to her since... well since about 2 years ago. When we broke up, we still kept in touch and what not. Eventually we just stopped keeping in touch. All good... not like we're on bad terms or anything. I wonder what it'll be like when we actually see each other again. Guess we'll just have to wait and see when that day comes.
Through all my relationships, I know I've learned from each of them and most definitely have grown because of them. I look forward to the day when I'm in a relationship again. When that'll be, God only knows. I just hope the next one will be "the one." Maybe it will, maybe it won't. I'm patient. Just praying about it and giving it to God. I know He will take care of everything. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home