Friday, August 27, 2004

What a great start to the weekend! Ok so this post is all about FRIDAY.

I had an early start... 520am actually. I just happened to wake up at 5am, then found myself waking up at 520am and never going back to sleep. I did have a short nap [30 minutes if I was lucky] after I got home from the gym. Did some stuff with the family, had a great day at work... good times it was.

I ended up hanging with the Cunamay's tonight. We chilled at their house a while before we finally decided to make it a Blockbuster night. We rented "What Dreams May Come" and "The Lizzy Maguire Movie" [did I spell that right??]. Anyway, hit up Taco Bell then it was back to the house. I've seen "What Dreams May Come" a long time ago, but I didn't understand it. After seeing it a second time, I get it and I liked it. It was like one huge epiphany! Couldn't watch the second movie because it was late and I still had to drive home.

What a great day it was! And the weekend is just beginning! There's so much to look forward to, and I'm so excited for it! It's going to be an awesome weekend! Praise God!

Oh yeah... hey Arlynn! You're such a dork! hahaha. Love you anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home