So I was back to a full day of work and let me tell you... it felt like a very long day! Time was just going by so slow for some reason. But I made it through the day. Man, this whole day I was just so tired! I don't know why, maybe still living in California time? I doubt it, but I don't know...
Anyway, so we had an SFC household meeting at my house which had a really great turn out. It was really nice to see some of the members who haven't been in a while show up. Praise God! I was pretty quiet tonight. I wasn't feeling all that well. Besides being tired all day, I had a little sore throat since this afternoon. I hope I'm not coming down with something. That wouldn't be good. Hopefully I'll feel better soon.
Anyway, so we had an SFC household meeting at my house which had a really great turn out. It was really nice to see some of the members who haven't been in a while show up. Praise God! I was pretty quiet tonight. I wasn't feeling all that well. Besides being tired all day, I had a little sore throat since this afternoon. I hope I'm not coming down with something. That wouldn't be good. Hopefully I'll feel better soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home