So as the weekend comes to an end, I sit here thinking of all the good times that I had. It was most definitely a great weekend! Ace's party was pretty dope! Got my dance on and what not. hahaha. You know you liked my dance, Lendl! =) Since Lendl didn't dance, we watched everyone as they danced and just had a great time doing so. Fun stuff, fun stuff. I think the only down side [for me, anyway] of the party was the DJ. Um... wasn't really feeling her style, but whatever. She talked too much and showing the steps... uh... right. Anyway!! But overall, awesome party Ace! Oh wait, another down side. Mr. Chavez decided to show up wearing the same thing I was wearing! Ok homie, I know you want to be like me because I'm so cool... but come on! hahaha. All good sir, we rocked the shirt. Word! Thanks Ace for the great party! You're too cool! Happy birthday and congrats on your graduation! I love you girl!
I liked the church we went to this morning. Was really cool. If I move to Tampa, I'd want to go to that church. Word! After mass we just packed up and bounced. The drive back was all good. I was tired when I got home. After taking care of some business, I finally got to rest and nap. But then I had to take care of more business, this time for YFC. All good, all good.
Anyway, that's about it. Hope your weekend was as awesome as mine! I love YOU!
P.S.
Seeing a celebrity expressing his faith is an awesome thing to see. At the Christian concert we went to on Friday, we saw a well-known pro-wrestler there with his family. Awesome sight to see him lifting his hands and voice up to the Lord to praise and glorify Him. Praise God!
I liked the church we went to this morning. Was really cool. If I move to Tampa, I'd want to go to that church. Word! After mass we just packed up and bounced. The drive back was all good. I was tired when I got home. After taking care of some business, I finally got to rest and nap. But then I had to take care of more business, this time for YFC. All good, all good.
Anyway, that's about it. Hope your weekend was as awesome as mine! I love YOU!
P.S.
Seeing a celebrity expressing his faith is an awesome thing to see. At the Christian concert we went to on Friday, we saw a well-known pro-wrestler there with his family. Awesome sight to see him lifting his hands and voice up to the Lord to praise and glorify Him. Praise God!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home