You know, this week has been pretty... ehh. I don't know why. Yesterday was okay I guess. Seemed like just another day of the week. I guess things got better when night time arrived. I went to Anne & Bel's to drop off their tickets for Wild Adventures. While I was there, I watched "Stomp" and then we finished watching a movie on tv. It was nice to just chill and what not. I told them about how my mom was asking for their home phone number because she was going to call them. Why?? I do not know, nor do they. I'm riddled with curiosity. I want to know! But my mom won't tell me. Blah. hahaha.
Anyway, so the weekend is here. And it's going to be a great weekend! Leaving for Tampa today for the concert later tonight. Then the party tomorrow. Oh yes... it's going to be a great weekend! Believe you me...
See you all when I get back. I love you!
Anyway, so the weekend is here. And it's going to be a great weekend! Leaving for Tampa today for the concert later tonight. Then the party tomorrow. Oh yes... it's going to be a great weekend! Believe you me...
See you all when I get back. I love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home