So let me first talk about how crazy my Monday was. I was pretty lazy in getting out of bed. The first thing I had to do was go to an interview at 130pm. I picked up Jema and James first, then it was on our way. The interview went well, which lasted about an hour and a half. Jema and James just chilled in my car listening to the radio. Consequences of that... drainage of my already weak battery and I think they may have had the AC on, which killedthe gas. So after the interview we try to leave and BAM! Battery is gone, gas is low. I tried calling people, but to no avail. Luckily a guy leaving checked up on me because my car hood was up and he gave me a jump. Praise God I have jumper cables! So we make our way to Lendl's for a conference thing.
We did the Florida banner which turned out really nice. It wasn't totally done, but just one thing needs to be done and it's completed. We had plenty of help and lots to do. Praise God we got done with almost all of it! Anne & Bel showed up for support and to just chill I guess. We all looked at my photo albums because I had gave them to Lendl for conference stuff. Of course they were laughing at the 'personal' photo album the most. I'm such a dork. =) During our time there, we did have to take a break at 6pm to pray for the mission of G4G as well as the conference this coming weekend. Praise God that by midnight, G4G was accomplished! They finished the last 2 states with one day camps [I think anyway]!!
Personal note: I'm glad that G4G is accomplished. But I'm questioning... did we do it just to do it? I question the effectivity of the one day camps... just so we can have the realization of G4G. I guess all the follow-ups to these areas will have to be big considering a one-day camp may not be as effective as the full camp experience. Anyway...
So we worked long and hard on that banner Monday night. My group didn't leave until 240am! And I had overloaded my car by 1 person! Praise God my car started, the Navarro's took Steven home, and that I didn't run out of gas! God is so good! I took my people home and I got home around 330am. I figured I'd get in trouble this morning, but nonething has yet to be said about it. Thank you God!
Craziness... so I put gas in my car this morning and now I just have to get my battery checked and changed, and soon! I got scared when driving today because on two ocassions it seemed like my car was going to stall out. Yikes!
Ok so today I had to do my packing. Did some laundry and folding, everything's just lying in my room right now. I'll finish though. I'm not excited as I thought I'd be. Maybe it'll hit me when I get there. We'll see. Was at Tim's today working on some stuff for conference. Praise God for Tim because I don't know how I would've gotten that video done with him. Thanks Tim!
Highlight of today [one of them anyway]: RACHAEL LAMPA's new cd! It's been a long time, and now it's here! Yippy!!
Went to work to make a little extra cash before my trip to California. I think I'm going to be short of cash for the trip. =\ Blah. We'll see. Yay I get to see my bro! haha. Yes, yes... I miss him. But you won't get no tears from me!! =P
Anyway, on a more personal note [wow that got your attention, huh??]. At one point of yesterday and today, I got really excited and happy and I was even laughing. And it was all because of you know who. Won't say why or how... but just know I was really happy during those moments. Word! Let's just hope that she doesn't turn out to be another J.G. [hahaha you wish. I didn't really like her like that], M.B., S.W., M.L., L.S., N.A. or C.M. Maybe she's "the one." Do I hope she is? Hm... wouldn't you like to know. God only knows what's going to happen. That's enough opening up about that sitation. =)
Congrats to CFC-YFC USA on the accomplishment of G4G!! Yes, I had my doubts about it and I do questions how we did it all, but hey... we did God's work and I know he's happy about the work that we did. Now we just have to empower and sustain all these states. The work isn't over! It's only begun! First the USA... now the WORLD for CHRIST!!
We did the Florida banner which turned out really nice. It wasn't totally done, but just one thing needs to be done and it's completed. We had plenty of help and lots to do. Praise God we got done with almost all of it! Anne & Bel showed up for support and to just chill I guess. We all looked at my photo albums because I had gave them to Lendl for conference stuff. Of course they were laughing at the 'personal' photo album the most. I'm such a dork. =) During our time there, we did have to take a break at 6pm to pray for the mission of G4G as well as the conference this coming weekend. Praise God that by midnight, G4G was accomplished! They finished the last 2 states with one day camps [I think anyway]!!
Personal note: I'm glad that G4G is accomplished. But I'm questioning... did we do it just to do it? I question the effectivity of the one day camps... just so we can have the realization of G4G. I guess all the follow-ups to these areas will have to be big considering a one-day camp may not be as effective as the full camp experience. Anyway...
So we worked long and hard on that banner Monday night. My group didn't leave until 240am! And I had overloaded my car by 1 person! Praise God my car started, the Navarro's took Steven home, and that I didn't run out of gas! God is so good! I took my people home and I got home around 330am. I figured I'd get in trouble this morning, but nonething has yet to be said about it. Thank you God!
Craziness... so I put gas in my car this morning and now I just have to get my battery checked and changed, and soon! I got scared when driving today because on two ocassions it seemed like my car was going to stall out. Yikes!
Ok so today I had to do my packing. Did some laundry and folding, everything's just lying in my room right now. I'll finish though. I'm not excited as I thought I'd be. Maybe it'll hit me when I get there. We'll see. Was at Tim's today working on some stuff for conference. Praise God for Tim because I don't know how I would've gotten that video done with him. Thanks Tim!
Highlight of today [one of them anyway]: RACHAEL LAMPA's new cd! It's been a long time, and now it's here! Yippy!!
Went to work to make a little extra cash before my trip to California. I think I'm going to be short of cash for the trip. =\ Blah. We'll see. Yay I get to see my bro! haha. Yes, yes... I miss him. But you won't get no tears from me!! =P
Anyway, on a more personal note [wow that got your attention, huh??]. At one point of yesterday and today, I got really excited and happy and I was even laughing. And it was all because of you know who. Won't say why or how... but just know I was really happy during those moments. Word! Let's just hope that she doesn't turn out to be another J.G. [hahaha you wish. I didn't really like her like that], M.B., S.W., M.L., L.S., N.A. or C.M. Maybe she's "the one." Do I hope she is? Hm... wouldn't you like to know. God only knows what's going to happen. That's enough opening up about that sitation. =)
Congrats to CFC-YFC USA on the accomplishment of G4G!! Yes, I had my doubts about it and I do questions how we did it all, but hey... we did God's work and I know he's happy about the work that we did. Now we just have to empower and sustain all these states. The work isn't over! It's only begun! First the USA... now the WORLD for CHRIST!!
I heart you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home