Hm... so Tuesday was a cool day. Ate some good food at the Dancel's at the little dinner show thing. Good stuff I tell you! After that I hit up the Cunamay's because... it was Erika's birthday!! Happy birthday lil' sister! Me loves you! =) And happy birthday to Mr. Jon Torres as well! It was fun at Cunamay's. Chilled, talked, played some X-box... watched the girls pull each other's underwear up... and I mean up!! haha. Funny stuff. Since I got there late [1015pm], I stayed late [230am]. Surprised I didn't wake up anyone when I got home. All good...
Anyway so today was just... eh. I don't know, it wasn't really any fun... just... eh. Only fun part was texting back and forth with Anne. hahaha. Craziness I tell you. =)
Poor bestfriend. I hope things work out for you. I'll be praying for you.
Happy birthday Express Twin! See you this weekend!
Anyway so today was just... eh. I don't know, it wasn't really any fun... just... eh. Only fun part was texting back and forth with Anne. hahaha. Craziness I tell you. =)
Poor bestfriend. I hope things work out for you. I'll be praying for you.
Happy birthday Express Twin! See you this weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home