I was so tired when I woke up this morning! I had to work today, pretty normal day. Got off in time to hit up the CFC Cluster Assembly. It was cool being there. Man it seems so long since I've seen the YFC. I've missed the last 2 general assemblies because I have other stuff going on. I miss those guys.
After the assembly some of us SFC-ers went to watch "The Notebook." It was me, Jema, Anne, Bel, Angeline, and Orlando. I liked the movie. I thought it was really good. I was a bit disappointed because I thought I was going to at least get teary eyed, but nope! Not one tear from me! hahaha. But you can't say the same for Anne. hahaha. I was sitting next to her so I could definitely hear it. It's funny because when I heard her sniffle, at first I couldn't tell if it was because of her cold or because of the movie. hahaha. The movie got to her. But I can understand why, it was a very touching movie. Go watch it if you like "chick flicks."
After the assembly some of us SFC-ers went to watch "The Notebook." It was me, Jema, Anne, Bel, Angeline, and Orlando. I liked the movie. I thought it was really good. I was a bit disappointed because I thought I was going to at least get teary eyed, but nope! Not one tear from me! hahaha. But you can't say the same for Anne. hahaha. I was sitting next to her so I could definitely hear it. It's funny because when I heard her sniffle, at first I couldn't tell if it was because of her cold or because of the movie. hahaha. The movie got to her. But I can understand why, it was a very touching movie. Go watch it if you like "chick flicks."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home