Saturday, July 24, 2004

Hey everyone!  I'm in Tampa already.  Got here Friday about 5pm.  The trip down was pretty swift and safe.  Praise God.  Anyway, we went to the concert last night: David Crowder Band, Mercy Me, & Michael W. Smith.  It was totally awesome!  OH my gosh you just don't know!  I hope some of you reading this will get to go see them in Valdosta, GA at Wild Adventures... but that's tonight at 630pm I believe.  I was just blown away by the concert!  God is so awesome!  Praise God for his servants serving Him through music!  Awesomeness I tell you!

Anyway, before the concert we had dinner at Moe's Southwest Grille.  It was good, but it totally got to me and Noel.  We were just tired after eating it.  Huge burrito!  If you haven't gone to Moe's, I would recommend it.  Just make sure you don't have to do anything afterwards just in case you get really tired.  hahaha.  Good stuff.

So we're staying at Eva's, and it's pretty cool here.  Nice apartment and all.  One downside... I think Noel and I are allergic to cats.  For me, I think it's definite.  This is the third time I've been around  cats in a month, and the third time I've had some kind of reaction.  Not fun.  I've never been like that before, I don't know how it came about.  But it sucks.  Blah.  Oh well.  At least it's not dogs.. because uh... yah.  hahaha.  If you don't know what I'm referring to, sucks for you homie!  hahaha.

Anyway, tonight is Ace's party!  woohoo!  I'm excited!  Time to get my party on!  Word!  Have an awesome weekend everyone!

I love you! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home