Wow. Uncle Phil and I in business? haha. Who knows. He gave me a little presentation with a full presentation to follow tomorrow or Wednesday. This will definitely be interesting. Anyway, I hit up daily mass again today. Anne showed up as well, so that was cool. Unlike last week, we sat together. =) We talked a short while afterwards, but not long. She went home, I hit up the gym. Had a great workout today. I thank God that Mr. Ablola was there because he spotted me so I got a chance to max out. I definitely dropped as expected: 175/180. Oh well, more than what I thought I could do on the bench.
Today was just a great day. Praise God.
I love my life.
God is so awesome! He's quite funny, too. =)
I think He answered my prayer today... at least I hope that was Him answering it. It's quite a funny story actually. I can only hope.
Today was just a great day. Praise God.
I love my life.
God is so awesome! He's quite funny, too. =)
I think He answered my prayer today... at least I hope that was Him answering it. It's quite a funny story actually. I can only hope.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home