Sunday, August 29, 2004

As I anticipated, it was definitely a spectacular weekend! After a good day at work, I hit up the Worship Workshop which was really good! Oh, before that even begun I had a nice little conversation with my friend Judy. hahaha. She's such a dork! Anyway, after the workshop some SFC went to watch "Hero" but I didn't because I was going to two birthday celebrations. The first one was for Lyndsey which was a great party. Lots of people, great food, good times. The downside of the party: Jon cut his hair. The highlight of the party: taking Lendl out of Texas Hold'em with my straight flush. Yah baby you know you like it! hahaha. Sorry Lendl. =P

After Lyndsey's I hit up Begonia's b-day thing at Twisted Sister. Surprisingly I didn't drink for some reason, though I thought I would. Odd... but'um, yah it was dope. Got to chill with my friends and even see some I haven't seen on forever! Lots of fun it was. And I met this guy who I talked to, I think he was a bit tipsy. hahaha. Naw but he was cool. Talked about the military and the youth of America. Good stuff. I saw Jane... she's getting big! hahaha. She's ready to bust that baby out! You know what though? When I saw her tonight I was just like, man she's so beautiful! Like I said, I haven't seen her in forver, and seeing her all pregnant and what not, I don't know... I love that girl. Carl's a lucky guy.

So today turned out to be an awesome ending to an awesome weekend. Work was killer! I could've made it another $100 day, but I decided to head out and rest up because I had a practice after work. SFC practice was good, pretty easy actually. After that we went to go visit Judy at her brother's place for some party... thing. It was really good to see her again. We ended up going back to her brother's house since it was starting to rain. Talked, chilled, had dinner... great times!

Ok so Judy knows who I like. Today at dinner I had made some comment to kind of make fun of her or whatever. So her come back was that [and she said it out loud] she wasn't going to pray for my "special intention" anymore. The special intention of course was about the girl I like. And she said this in front of everyone... even her! I tried to play it off like she was talking about me getting into the AF, I hope it worked. Oh well... life is great!! Word!!

So yah, now I'm home and I'm totally excited about SFC conference next weekend! Four more days and I'm in Jersey! Word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home