So it was quite the day at work today. Not a 'normal' day, I guess you could say. I was at work by 835am because I knew one of the morning people was gone. I was going to get off at 3pm to hit up the YFC car wash. It rained so I assumed they'd end it. I stayed at work longer because we were short of people. I stayed until we closed! So I was at work from 835am - 625pm. I havent'd done that in a long time! But guess who was a big baller at work! Word! I banked $145 today! Can you imagine that?! That's definitely a personal record for me. Praise God!
I have yet to hear about the YFC car wash, but I hope it all went well. I was definitely praying for you all. Hope there was some success before the rain came. Praise God for what you did make!
To end my night, I had dinner at a friend's house. It was cool. Just ate and chilled with people there. Didn't do too much because I was tired from work. But I get to work tomorrow... yay. ::sarcasm:: Hope you all had an awesome day as I did!
I still love you.
I have yet to hear about the YFC car wash, but I hope it all went well. I was definitely praying for you all. Hope there was some success before the rain came. Praise God for what you did make!
To end my night, I had dinner at a friend's house. It was cool. Just ate and chilled with people there. Didn't do too much because I was tired from work. But I get to work tomorrow... yay. ::sarcasm:: Hope you all had an awesome day as I did!
I still love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home