Monday, April 19, 2004

Ok so it was definitely a great weekend. I left for Orlando on Friday so I could practice with my basketball team. It's official... I suck. I need to work on my cardio in the next couple of months before conference. Anyway, I stayed at the Gonzales-Begonia residence instead of Fern's because he worked late Friday and I was tired. I was happy to see Anthony from YFC GA be there, considering he just joined YFC a couple weeks ago and that it's definitely a good distance from there to Orlando. Good thing he gets hooked up because of his mom. =)

Overall, pre-con was a great success. A couple down sides, of course, but it's cool. So I'm going to be playing basketball and volleyball at conference this year. Hopefully it'll be better than last year. For volleyball, we can't do any worse than last year. I was a bit bummed that my team didn't play basketball at pre-con, but oh well. Congrats to all those who won in their respective competition!

Thanks to those from Jax who were able to go! It was definitely good to see everyone from around FL again. There were even people I knew, but I forgot who they were. Sorry... hahaha. =) Sunday we just chilled with whoever was still there. Went out to lunch and then... BOBA!! Word! hahaha. The drive home wasn't hard at all. Good thing I rested a bit before heading out.

Ok so it was a great weekend. Having pre-con, being with my brothers and sisters in Christ, seeing lots of friends from around FL and one from GA, praising God with one another... and much much more! Praise God for the success of the SE region's pre-con. Though it was a great weekend, there is one thing that I really enjoyed as well that had nothing to do with pre-con, not directly anyway. For me, it almost tops pre-con. What am I talking about? Wouldn't you like to know... pwahahahha. Secret........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home