I'm a murderer! As I was driving, a bird flew in my path and I nailed it with my windshield. I looked in my rear-view mirror and I saw feathers falling to the ground. Sad day... this brings my "road kill" to two.
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Previous Posts
- I visited Tito Robe on Monday and just talked. I ...
- What a great weekend! As you may know, I spent th...
- Georgia... here we come!! Unfortunately, it's goi...
- Down part of the day: people just kept getting on ...
- Interesting moment of the day... Ok so having lon...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LENDL and MELISSALYNN!! I spent...
- I found out through trial and error that Allegra j...
- Man, the allergy medication I took today was makin...
- It's Thursday night, and I'm staying home... by ch...
- Fun times, fun times. I got together tonight with...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home