Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Okay so not a whole lot has been going on these past two days. I've made my return to AIM, but not really. Haven't gone on a lot, though. I went to the viewing/wake for Jackie yesterday and today. Quite a bit of people, especially today. I saw lots of people I haven't seen in forever long. It's just unfortunate that it took this occassion for us to see each other again. But yah, sad times... but I'm not all down or whatever. You know me, always trying to be optimistic about things. Tomorrow will be harder, since it's the actual funeral and burial.

Story of the day: After I went to the gym today, I brought my car in to get the brakes fixed because they were making noises for over two weeks now. I dropped it off about 1230pm and they said they'd call. I go home and wait, and no call for hours. I purposely didn't go to work on time because I was waiting for the call. 345pm comes around and I finally decide to go to work, but first I call the place. They tell me there's nothing wrong with the brakes and that it's ready for pick up. Um... hello?!?!!! Where's the phone call?!! I mean I've been waiting and there's nothing wrong?!! The could've called me earlier. But no... I waited and missed time at work for that crap. Oh wait... it gets better. Since no one was home, I tried calling a friend to bring me to pick up my car. No answer. So instead of calling anyone else, I just walked. It was probably about a 2-mile walk because it took me about 30 minutes to walk from my house to the car place. When I get there, again they tell me nothing is wrong and that my breaks are good for quite a bit of time still. Craziness, ey??

Anyway, it's all good because I didn't have to pay a lot of money for new brakes. And I also got a second dose of exercise since I walked there. Yay... =P Ok bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home