What a great weekend! As you may know, I spent the weekend in Georgia for a YFC Youth Camp. The Dancel's, Anzel, and I left Friday around 1140am and arrived there about 7pm. It doesn't take that long, but we got lost for like and hour and a half. I blame Anzel, the navigator at the time. =P Anyway, I won't bore you with the details, but just know the camp was great. Had about 17 participants, not all were Filipino, age ranged from 12-19, had 5 of the 7 states present, officially opened 3 more SE Region states [AL, SC, & MS. NC is the last one for us, praise God!]... hm what else can I say? Oh well, I guess I'll write more if I think of stuff. Friday I saw a participant running back to the guy's room wearing only boxers and a beater because he just jumped into the lake. Saturday Acelyn arrived! I was sad because Lendl should've been there. Turns out the Dancel's did stay at the camp site and we did have room. Sucks, huh? This camp the music ministry ended up being Zel and I, but mostly him. He played the guitar for MM for the first time, and I must say it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. =P Sure it could've been better, but it definitely could've been worse. So praise God for that!
It was sad to say goodbye to everyone. I've been to all the YFC GA visits, which is 5, and I've grown quite fond of them. Most especially the first campers. I honor YFC GA for all the work they've done and for keeping things going with the ministry. They're doing an awesome job and I hope to see a lot, if not all of them at the YFC National Conference in California. I love you YFC GA/AL!!
Ok enough of camp. Some interesting stuff is next. In the past week, I've had two dreams of Tito Robe. I don't know if they have any meaning, but I found it odd. I told Zel and the Dancel's today, and they were saying I should go visit him. The last time I saw him was the day he passed away since I wasn't in the country for the viewing or the funeral. I don't remember much of the first dream. In the second dream, we were at some place [seemed like a party or a meeting] and he told me he wanted to give me something. So he took me outside to his car [which was a car the Masinsin's do not currently own] and he gave me some kind of medallion or something. I don't remember exactly what it was. Strange, huh? Again, I wonder if there was any meaning to this dream.
Another interesting dream I had the same night, actually it was in the same dream. Tito Robe wanted to give me something, and so did another person in the dream. This other person is my "crush." I remember it was her, Faith, and I walking outside. While walking, for some odd reason I was thinking she was going to tell me she liked me, too. It seemed like Faith knew what was going down because she said it had to do with something that happened at the house... ?? Anyway, we get outside, Tito Robe gives me his thing, then my crush gives me her thing. It was a trophy. On the trophy it had stuff written on it, but I don't remember what it said. Yet another strange dream. Any meaning? I have no clue. I just found it strange.
Well, I guess that'll end this now. Maybe next time I'll write more about camp if I find that I remembered something. I said bye to Zel because he went home not too long after we got back to my house because it's his sister's birthday today. Thanks Zel for everything! You were great! Thanks to YFC GA! And most especially, big thanks to GOD for all his goodness. I love you God! You're amazing!
It was sad to say goodbye to everyone. I've been to all the YFC GA visits, which is 5, and I've grown quite fond of them. Most especially the first campers. I honor YFC GA for all the work they've done and for keeping things going with the ministry. They're doing an awesome job and I hope to see a lot, if not all of them at the YFC National Conference in California. I love you YFC GA/AL!!
Ok enough of camp. Some interesting stuff is next. In the past week, I've had two dreams of Tito Robe. I don't know if they have any meaning, but I found it odd. I told Zel and the Dancel's today, and they were saying I should go visit him. The last time I saw him was the day he passed away since I wasn't in the country for the viewing or the funeral. I don't remember much of the first dream. In the second dream, we were at some place [seemed like a party or a meeting] and he told me he wanted to give me something. So he took me outside to his car [which was a car the Masinsin's do not currently own] and he gave me some kind of medallion or something. I don't remember exactly what it was. Strange, huh? Again, I wonder if there was any meaning to this dream.
Another interesting dream I had the same night, actually it was in the same dream. Tito Robe wanted to give me something, and so did another person in the dream. This other person is my "crush." I remember it was her, Faith, and I walking outside. While walking, for some odd reason I was thinking she was going to tell me she liked me, too. It seemed like Faith knew what was going down because she said it had to do with something that happened at the house... ?? Anyway, we get outside, Tito Robe gives me his thing, then my crush gives me her thing. It was a trophy. On the trophy it had stuff written on it, but I don't remember what it said. Yet another strange dream. Any meaning? I have no clue. I just found it strange.
Well, I guess that'll end this now. Maybe next time I'll write more about camp if I find that I remembered something. I said bye to Zel because he went home not too long after we got back to my house because it's his sister's birthday today. Thanks Zel for everything! You were great! Thanks to YFC GA! And most especially, big thanks to GOD for all his goodness. I love you God! You're amazing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home