Sunday, April 11, 2004

Praise the Lord for He has defeated death through His resurrection! I hope you all had blessed and fun-filled Easter. I sure did. Highlight of my Easter was, of course, the annual CFC family ministry's Easter Picnic. Though the weather wasn't great, it was still good especially because it didn't rain. Volleyball was off the chain! My team lost 3-2. Sucks, but it was still a load of fun. Then the fun continued with the water balloons. Those went by fast. Ryan got Anne, and she tried to get him back but missed. Then I had one left and secretly gave it to him and he went after he again. I'm so bad. haha. She found out I told him to break it over her head, though he didn't get her good. Fun stuff, fun stuff.

After the picnic, we had an SFC dance practice which was cool. I had a little hard time because my leg was hurting from volleyball. We finished learning the dance! Word! Now we just have to memorize and perfect it. Geez... Lendl took two pictures of Anne with my phone, but Anne deleted them. Boo on her. hahaha. All good, all good. It's for the best... trust me. =)

Anyway, I'm sitting here typing without my glasses or contacts. My left eye is bothering me. If feels like something's in it. Ugh! All good, because today was just so much fun! Too bad Erika wasn't here... pwahahahha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home