Praise God I can walk! hahaha. Not totally well, but I can walk. I figured one more day and I'm good to go. Let's hope so because pre-con is this weekend for us. Hope to see you there!
Thursday, April 15, 2004
Previous Posts
- Man, what a rough day. Today was Jackie's funeral...
- Okay so not a whole lot has been going on these pa...
- Praise the Lord for He has defeated death through ...
- So today was a pretty chill day for me considering...
- It was a nice day today, minus the fact that I tho...
- I received some extremely sad news today. One of ...
- I'm a murderer! As I was driving, a bird flew in ...
- I visited Tito Robe on Monday and just talked. I ...
- What a great weekend! As you may know, I spent th...
- Georgia... here we come!! Unfortunately, it's goi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home