It was a nice day today, minus the fact that I thought about Jackie throughout the day. It was nice to have rain coming down again. It was nice when the rain stopped, the sun was shining and the rain clouds moved on. It was nice to pull out this Eeyore Jackie gave me a long time ago and just think about her. It was nice to go to mass tonight and just be with God. Today was just... nice.
I found so much joy in going to mass tonight. I look forward to tomorrow's mass. I love God.
I was reading through Xanga's and Blogspots today and I see quite a bit of people giving Jackie shout-outs. I was reading one and I got all teary eyed because I was listening to music and it just made me a bit emotional. I see pictures of Jackie and I'm just like... sad. A bit angry. I prayed for the person[s] that were in the car that hit Jackie. I can't be angry with them. God doesn't want us to be. But I do pray that God will have mercy on them for what went down. If the law can't serve justice, then most definitely God will. I pray for them when the person[s] responsible for all this comes before God. What went down is simply wrong.
I'm sad for what happened. I won't be angry. I'll be forgiving. I'm happy because Jackie is going to be singing with all the cool heavenly people. She's so lucky to be with them. Thanks Jackie for being you! You will definitely be missed. I love you girl!
I found so much joy in going to mass tonight. I look forward to tomorrow's mass. I love God.
I was reading through Xanga's and Blogspots today and I see quite a bit of people giving Jackie shout-outs. I was reading one and I got all teary eyed because I was listening to music and it just made me a bit emotional. I see pictures of Jackie and I'm just like... sad. A bit angry. I prayed for the person[s] that were in the car that hit Jackie. I can't be angry with them. God doesn't want us to be. But I do pray that God will have mercy on them for what went down. If the law can't serve justice, then most definitely God will. I pray for them when the person[s] responsible for all this comes before God. What went down is simply wrong.
I'm sad for what happened. I won't be angry. I'll be forgiving. I'm happy because Jackie is going to be singing with all the cool heavenly people. She's so lucky to be with them. Thanks Jackie for being you! You will definitely be missed. I love you girl!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home