Man, what a rough day. Today was Jackie's funeral, not fun at all. Singing in the choir for the funeral wasn't easy. A number of times I almost started to just bust out crying while singing. At the burial site, it wasn't much better. Of course lots of emotion among people, but I was having my own problems. While there, I got light-headed, sick to the stomach, dizzy, and I felt like throwing up and passing out. I had to leave where I was to get some air. After about 5-10 minutes I was getting better. Uncle Art and Uncle Chuck were there to watch over me while I was, in a sense, recovering. I got better, but it came back not too long after that. Even back at the reception, I wasn't feeling that great. I ate, but very slowly. I went outside and just sat in my car for a while. I think I wasn't feeling good because I only had a banana for breakfast and I didn't eat until almost 2pm.
To add to that problem, I was sore like I haven't been in so long! It was from my leg workout on Monday. I was walking ever so gingerly all day! My hip adductors were just killing me. It was a pain to walk. It was a pain to do anything at all! After the reception, I went home. Zel rested before heading back to Orlando. He was laughing at me because I couldn't really do anything with my legs. That dork... =) But praise God I'm getting better.
To add to those to things, the most painful thing of the day... Jackie's funeral and burial. I'm definitely going to miss her. I love you Jackie! I'll be praying for you. Rest in peace my dear sweet sister.
To add to that problem, I was sore like I haven't been in so long! It was from my leg workout on Monday. I was walking ever so gingerly all day! My hip adductors were just killing me. It was a pain to walk. It was a pain to do anything at all! After the reception, I went home. Zel rested before heading back to Orlando. He was laughing at me because I couldn't really do anything with my legs. That dork... =) But praise God I'm getting better.
To add to those to things, the most painful thing of the day... Jackie's funeral and burial. I'm definitely going to miss her. I love you Jackie! I'll be praying for you. Rest in peace my dear sweet sister.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home