I bought two DVDs today. I watched "My First Romance" tonight. I love that movie! Heart is cute. I know Noel agrees with me. Tomorrow... "Mr. Suave." That'll be a good laugh and definitely a waste of time in my life. hahaha. Ok bye!
Monday, April 19, 2004
Previous Posts
- Ok so it was definitely a great weekend. I left f...
- Praise God I can walk! hahaha. Not totally well,...
- Man, what a rough day. Today was Jackie's funeral...
- Okay so not a whole lot has been going on these pa...
- Praise the Lord for He has defeated death through ...
- So today was a pretty chill day for me considering...
- It was a nice day today, minus the fact that I tho...
- I received some extremely sad news today. One of ...
- I'm a murderer! As I was driving, a bird flew in ...
- I visited Tito Robe on Monday and just talked. I ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home