Hm... we had a great practice last night for state conference. YFC's performance looks pretty hype, and SFC's is looking dope as well. Practice was just fun last night. Afterwards we hit went back to the Masinsin's to watch the video of us dancing. I could see quite a bit of things we need to work on. But all in all, it was pretty good.
As for today... work was off the hook! In a good way of course. I guess it's just because I was having lots of fun. We're having some fantastic beach weather this weekend. Speaking of which... it's "Opening of the Beaches" this weekend, but I'm not going. I have a meeting later tonight and in about an hour... Boba! Word!
Countdown: less than 3 days...
As for today... work was off the hook! In a good way of course. I guess it's just because I was having lots of fun. We're having some fantastic beach weather this weekend. Speaking of which... it's "Opening of the Beaches" this weekend, but I'm not going. I have a meeting later tonight and in about an hour... Boba! Word!
Countdown: less than 3 days...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home