So it's been a crazy weekend for me. I was in Orlando for the SFC FL Echo Summit. In short, it was absolutely amazing! It was a very empowering experience and it was totally led by God's Spirit. Lots of memories, but no pictures from me. Aww boo. I can't wait to see some of the pictures we took though. "Hey sisters! I said my sisters!" haha. Fun times... 0=P Anyway, I totally loved the Summit and everything that we did. Praise God for the service team and their service to the SFC! Lots of great stuff, but too many to mention here.
Ok something weird about me this weekend. From the time Jema and I arrived at Bel and Anne's place, I was in a weird mood that lasted all weekend. It was a mood filled with lots of jokes, most of which were in a sarcastic sense. *dun dun dunn* It's like I couldn't stop myself and I was having way too much fun with it. Everyone was a potential victim, no one was safe from me. pwahahaha. I think this whole mood was because of the full moon that was here the entire weekend. Strangeness...
At the SFC Summit, "she" was there. I was thinking to myself how I may not be able to concentrate totally on the summit because I'd see her there and what not. Well praise God that I was able to focus and her being there was just... wow. haha. I had lots of fun with her the entire weekend. She, too, was a victim of the sarcastic jokes. Actually, I think this weekend kind of enhanced the feelings I have towards her. I wonder if the feeling is mutual in any way for her. I should just straight up tell her, huh? Hm... we'll see.
Ok so I'm home now and Anzel is here. Coming home was totally unexpected but it's a pit stop for us. We leave Monday morning or early afternoon for South Carolina. After summit we actually visited Fern in Orlando and even played some basketball. His sister Francia is totally cute! haha. Ok so yah, the ride home to Jacksonville had some conversations about "her." Zel knew about this sister that I like and he saw the kind of interactions we had throughout the weekend. It was funny because some of the things he heard me say, I don't even remember saying. Good times... you just had to be there.
Well people, this could very well be the last post until I come home on Saturday or Sunday. So until then, bye! I'm going to miss "her" this week... =(
Ok something weird about me this weekend. From the time Jema and I arrived at Bel and Anne's place, I was in a weird mood that lasted all weekend. It was a mood filled with lots of jokes, most of which were in a sarcastic sense. *dun dun dunn* It's like I couldn't stop myself and I was having way too much fun with it. Everyone was a potential victim, no one was safe from me. pwahahaha. I think this whole mood was because of the full moon that was here the entire weekend. Strangeness...
At the SFC Summit, "she" was there. I was thinking to myself how I may not be able to concentrate totally on the summit because I'd see her there and what not. Well praise God that I was able to focus and her being there was just... wow. haha. I had lots of fun with her the entire weekend. She, too, was a victim of the sarcastic jokes. Actually, I think this weekend kind of enhanced the feelings I have towards her. I wonder if the feeling is mutual in any way for her. I should just straight up tell her, huh? Hm... we'll see.
Ok so I'm home now and Anzel is here. Coming home was totally unexpected but it's a pit stop for us. We leave Monday morning or early afternoon for South Carolina. After summit we actually visited Fern in Orlando and even played some basketball. His sister Francia is totally cute! haha. Ok so yah, the ride home to Jacksonville had some conversations about "her." Zel knew about this sister that I like and he saw the kind of interactions we had throughout the weekend. It was funny because some of the things he heard me say, I don't even remember saying. Good times... you just had to be there.
Well people, this could very well be the last post until I come home on Saturday or Sunday. So until then, bye! I'm going to miss "her" this week... =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home