One thing I really don't like about myself is my bad memory. I hate not being able to remember certain things, like my childhood for one. I was thinking, I've learned so much through school and SFC and YFC and other stuff, but I don't recall lots of stuff. I guess it's because I don't put things into practice. Sucks, diba?
Tomorrow is not promised to us. Think about it... we may not see the sun again. So many things we take for granted in life, so many people. Why am I talking like this? My "bestfriend" sent me something to read and it just got me thinking. Thanks for sending it to me. I love you homie! You did a really good job on that, I like it. =D
I was talking with some of my fellow baggers at work today. It's kind of scary to think that next year, assuming I'm still there, I will celebrate my 10 year anniversary working in that place. Craziness I tell you! I honestly hope that day doesn't come. I sent my resume to a company yesterday, so I'm hoping to hear from them.
I'm in a weird mood. In case I don't see anyone ever again, I'm sorry for all I've done against you, and just know that I love you.
My favorite verse in the Bible is Philippians 1:21. Check it out if you're wondering what it is. One verse I used at a camp down in Miami as well as Pre-con in 2003 as an exhortation to the praise fest is Philippians 1:3-11. I'm sure that I'll use the latter verse another day this year.
Tomorrow is not promised to us. Think about it... we may not see the sun again. So many things we take for granted in life, so many people. Why am I talking like this? My "bestfriend" sent me something to read and it just got me thinking. Thanks for sending it to me. I love you homie! You did a really good job on that, I like it. =D
I was talking with some of my fellow baggers at work today. It's kind of scary to think that next year, assuming I'm still there, I will celebrate my 10 year anniversary working in that place. Craziness I tell you! I honestly hope that day doesn't come. I sent my resume to a company yesterday, so I'm hoping to hear from them.
I'm in a weird mood. In case I don't see anyone ever again, I'm sorry for all I've done against you, and just know that I love you.
My favorite verse in the Bible is Philippians 1:21. Check it out if you're wondering what it is. One verse I used at a camp down in Miami as well as Pre-con in 2003 as an exhortation to the praise fest is Philippians 1:3-11. I'm sure that I'll use the latter verse another day this year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home