Whoa, learning to drive stick shift is quite difficult to grasp in less than an hours time. I stalled out a number of times but I think I did okay. At one point emergency vehicles were coming and I freaked. haha. Fun times. I don't think I'm ready to drive Zel's car next week, but I guess we'll see what happens.
So this is my goodbye. I highly doubt I'll be able to do any kind of updates in the next week or so. Please pray for the SFC FL Echo Summit in Orlando this weekend and the mission trip Zel and I are doing to the Carolina's next week. No snow in the forecast. =( Still hoping though.
Well then kiddies, my love to you all! God bless! Be good, be safe, be blessed!
So this is my goodbye. I highly doubt I'll be able to do any kind of updates in the next week or so. Please pray for the SFC FL Echo Summit in Orlando this weekend and the mission trip Zel and I are doing to the Carolina's next week. No snow in the forecast. =( Still hoping though.
Well then kiddies, my love to you all! God bless! Be good, be safe, be blessed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home