Sunday, March 21, 2004

Not a bad weekend for me. Let' recap...

Work on Saturday really helped my legs. I was still soar up the butt; however, since it was busy in the morning I didn't have time to really think about it and all that walking and what not really helped. Praise God for that. Had some SFC music ministry practice which was pretty dope. I had to do my preps to lead worship at the CFC Cluster Assembly for Sunday. After practice I went to a debutante for a friend of mine. Saw some old friends which was cool. Went back to the practice, though they were done practicing so we just chilled and what not. It's funny because they were talking about some crazy random stuff. From fashion tips to dog poop... funny stuff. =P

Today wasn't as exciting as yesterday. Been tired all day since I took some allergy medicing. I need a nap. I lead worship at the CFC Cluster Assembly today, which was my first time doing it. Praise God for Him getting me through it. I was complimented by a number of people, so that made me feel good. Praise God for His Spirit working through me. The assembly was pretty chill. Right now I'm just waiting until 830pm because I have to go somewhere.

I just realized... I saw 'her' all weekend... from Friday to Saturday. =D Poor express twin. She doesn't know who the secret lady is. hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home