Because of my leg workout on Wednesday and my 2+ hours of basketball on Thursday, my legs were in pain today [Friday]! All day I was just struggling to straighten out my legs. Couldn't walk normal, so I attempted to stay off my feet as much as possible. To add to that, my gay allergies kicked in which really sucks. Stuffy nose, lots of sneezing... ugh!!
But what really takes the cake for today... the possibility that I may have messed up any chance I had with this girl I like. If you've been reading regularly, my old sarcastic self was unleashed temporarily the past week or so. She saw that side of me and I think it may have some kind of negative effect. But what am I worried about, it's not like I'm trying to impress her... or am I? I don't know anything for sure, but it's just that possibility. You know what I'm saying?
But what really takes the cake for today... the possibility that I may have messed up any chance I had with this girl I like. If you've been reading regularly, my old sarcastic self was unleashed temporarily the past week or so. She saw that side of me and I think it may have some kind of negative effect. But what am I worried about, it's not like I'm trying to impress her... or am I? I don't know anything for sure, but it's just that possibility. You know what I'm saying?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home