Thursday, March 18, 2004

Oh man, I'm so tired! I was playing some outdoor basketball which was lots of fun, but really tiring. All good because it gave me some good practice. Not much to say today, but I do have a funny story from last night. So here we go...

Ok so a group of friends and I were at the Jacksonville Ale House last night to, I guess, celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Bundang gave me her drivers license because I was ordering her drink. I showed Nicole, the really cute waitress, Bundang's ID as I said "I'll have a malibu with pineapple." She looked at the ID and was cool with it, but said they didn't have it but they had the parrot bay which was very similar. So I asked Bundang, and she told Nicole that she'd have that. Nicole asked for her ID and I said "I already showed it to you."

Did you get it? Are you laughing? Ok for all you slow people out there, here's the punchline. I ordered Bundang's drink and showed Nicole her ID. Nicole thought the ID was mine because of my hair. Now do you get it?! Oh gosh, if not you suck! hahaha. I guess you just had to be there to really appreciate the moment. It was so funny, yet, really sad. hahaha. Anyway, yah Nicole was really cute. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home