Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Man, today was just full of surprises. Some good, some bad. Had a nice talk with Gen earlier today, haven't talked to her in forever. I found out a friend of mine died last night. If you heard about a man that was killed after being hit by an SUV at a club here in Jacksonville, then you may know whom I speak of. On our way to a little get together, Bundang was telling me about the guy who died. It's funny because as we were talking about it my ex-girlfriend was mentioned because it's through her that I knew the guy. Weird thing is, as we were talking about her, I looked in my rear view mirror and there she was with her brother in the car behind us. No gestures of 'hello' were given on either party, good thing or bad? I don't know.... Anyway, after our little shindig with friends, Bundang and I headed home. The subject of this girl that I like came up. The realization of me really liking her was made definite. Scary, huh? I don't know.... The whole drive home by myself I was thinking about how I felt about her. I mean I knew I liked her, but I guess I really like her. Now the question is, what do I do about it?

On yet another serious note, I did get a little surprise from some SFC people here. More like a reality check, correction kind of surprise. Looks like the old me came back and now I need to kick him out again.

My mind is kind of boggled so I may have left things out. If I remember anything else, I'll come back to let you know. Happy early birthday to Ate Judy! Have a safe trip back to NJ.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home