Sunday, March 14, 2004

Man I'm tired. Ok so the whole mission trip to the Carolina's was pretty good. Our last two days there were just chill days so that was cool. The CFC we stayed with were extremely nice and so generous towards us. Praise God for them. Zel and I got back to Jax Saturday night just in time to catch the end of the YFC meeting. Got to see everyone there and finally Erika! Yay! hehehe. It was definitely good to see her again, I've missed her. I saw Krissy's belt... it looks huge on her!

After our stop at the YFC meeting, Zel and I moved to the SFC gathering at Anne and Bel's place. There was actually quite a bit of people there so that was cool. We just talked and chilled and what not. Played some pool and some karaoke. Ate Judy is back for a while so I got to see her. Same old Ate Judes... =) I love that girl she's so dope. Oh, and I got to see "her"!! haha. Ok just had to throw that in there.

Zel and I just got back from Baby Jaci's Christening reception thing. I ate too much. =\ There were a lot of people, but it was fun being there. "She" was there. Oh man, you know what? Like during the first day of our mission trip, I kept thinking about her. But as our work continued on the next day, it's like I wasn't even thinking about her. That's good though so I was pretty focused on what I was doing. I didn't even really think about her until we were back home.

So there's some stuff going on in the air about me. I don't know who said what or how it all started, but uh... yah. I mean I'm not upset or anything, I just don't like my business floating around. I mean, I tell people things because I trust them when they say they won't say anything. Maybe that's my fault right there. But if you can't trust your friends to not say anything... then who can you trust. Sucks, ey? Oh well. The whole thing that's going around is that I like a certain someone. Ok, so I do like someone at the moment. I don't know exactly what is being said so I can't say if the "rumors" about me are true or not. Everyone that knew about "her" knew to keep things confidential. Trust has been broken but I don't know who. Therefore, I think I should just keep things to myself.

Today was supposed to be somewhat of a clarifying day. Had to talk to my SFC CC's about some issues but I guess that'll have to wait. Oh, and Kuya Raul just gave me something else to worry about. Thing is, I shouldn't worry about it. Argh! It's something I've avoided but now it's caught up to me. I got a week to pull myself together. I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, I get to talk to Kuya Raul sometime this week about stuff, just not exactly sure when. All good.

WELCOME HOME TO ME!

continued...

Batting cages + me = disaster. I suck hardcore, and Zel can tell you straight up how bad I am. After AL, we visited them Cunamay's at their new house. We just chilled and played cards and what not. I love them Cunamay's. Fun times, fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home