Ok so I'm finally getting back for your update. As you know, I was at the YFC JAX youth camp this past weekend. This camp was just about everything I thought it would be. Only thing better, more people. But it's all good because I had just an awesome time there! I had to give talk 3 in which the lovely Lendl assisted me by making notes on my outline for me to say to everyone... "ya-hoo!" hahaha. I love you Lendl you're hot because Kristen Kreuk looks like you. =P Ok ok, serious now. Everyone did a great job and everyone had a blast. Praise God for that! And during the weekend I got a call from this really hot girl named A.B. from Georgia. Word! It was dope because I haven't heard from her in a while so it was pretty "rad" that I got to conversate with her again.
Ok so after camp was over I had some issues with my dad because he was just being so freakin' gay! I mean, I call home to let him know I won't be home because I was going to a concert which was a Christmas gift from a friend. He calls me back and he's like, you're always going out and you don't do anything at home and blah blah blah. Um... ANY FREAKIN WAY!! It totally pissed me off and I was just so freakin' ugh at the beginning of the concert. It took me forever to get it off my mind, though it wasn't totally out of my mind the entire night. Ok at the concert was Bebo Norman [I think that's his name], Amy Grant, and Mercy Me. If you don't know by now, it was a Christian concert and it was totally dope! There was this one dope song by Bebo called "Beautiful One," I think that's what it was called anyway. But that song was just dope! And Mercy Me had a dope performance and they played favorites such as "Word of God Speak," "I Can Only Imagine," and "Spoken For" and they played new songs that were just off the chain, especially one called "Homesick" which sounds like a sequel to "I Can Only Imagine." Thanks Bundang for an awesome night! I love you girl!
Ok so after that, I take her home, then I meet up with Anzel because he's in town to discuss SFC stuff with my SFC CC's. So he's staying at my house until Wednesday early afternoon. We went to the mall today and he bought a personalized belt that said "ZEL." I got mine on Friday and it says "DAEWU." It's pretty sweet.
Anyway, I FINALLY got to see Princess Jaci tonight! Zel and I went up to the Sumbeling's place after our stop at the Dancel's place. We had dinner with the Sumbeling's as well as with Anne and Bel. Jaci is just so adorable and watching the Sumbeling's with their new baby is just awesome. I could totally feel the happiness and love that you would give to your newborn child. Awesomeness!
So comes an end to my almost perfect weekend. None-the-less, it was an amazing weekend! Thank you God for it! I was totally feeling the love and the joy of serving God this weekend. Absolutely amazing!
Ok so after camp was over I had some issues with my dad because he was just being so freakin' gay! I mean, I call home to let him know I won't be home because I was going to a concert which was a Christmas gift from a friend. He calls me back and he's like, you're always going out and you don't do anything at home and blah blah blah. Um... ANY FREAKIN WAY!! It totally pissed me off and I was just so freakin' ugh at the beginning of the concert. It took me forever to get it off my mind, though it wasn't totally out of my mind the entire night. Ok at the concert was Bebo Norman [I think that's his name], Amy Grant, and Mercy Me. If you don't know by now, it was a Christian concert and it was totally dope! There was this one dope song by Bebo called "Beautiful One," I think that's what it was called anyway. But that song was just dope! And Mercy Me had a dope performance and they played favorites such as "Word of God Speak," "I Can Only Imagine," and "Spoken For" and they played new songs that were just off the chain, especially one called "Homesick" which sounds like a sequel to "I Can Only Imagine." Thanks Bundang for an awesome night! I love you girl!
Ok so after that, I take her home, then I meet up with Anzel because he's in town to discuss SFC stuff with my SFC CC's. So he's staying at my house until Wednesday early afternoon. We went to the mall today and he bought a personalized belt that said "ZEL." I got mine on Friday and it says "DAEWU." It's pretty sweet.
Anyway, I FINALLY got to see Princess Jaci tonight! Zel and I went up to the Sumbeling's place after our stop at the Dancel's place. We had dinner with the Sumbeling's as well as with Anne and Bel. Jaci is just so adorable and watching the Sumbeling's with their new baby is just awesome. I could totally feel the happiness and love that you would give to your newborn child. Awesomeness!
So comes an end to my almost perfect weekend. None-the-less, it was an amazing weekend! Thank you God for it! I was totally feeling the love and the joy of serving God this weekend. Absolutely amazing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home