Sunday, January 04, 2004

Wow, what a weekend! Lots of fun stuff... and some weird things as well. Anyway, I helped out with the confirmation retreat for Saturday. It was at Hanna Park and it was just great. The best part was when we got back to the church. Someone found a bowling ball in the grass, so we started bowling in the parking lot. Our pins? Well, our only pin was a Pepsi bottle that was still half full. hahaha. Fun times I tell you. The ball was all messed up after "bowling" out there. After that, went to a baby shower, then chilled with Melissa Bundang, Faith, and Ballestar and watched "Boat Trip." Oh my gosh that movie is just great! I totally enjoyed watching it, the humor was just off the wall. I would tell some favorite parts, but I don't want to spoil it. But'um, don't say I told you to watch it. I don't want to get in trouble or anything. 0=) Yah, it's 'that' kind of a movie.

Sunday, not too thrilling, but it had its moments. Banked over $100 at work so I'm happy about that. Chilled with my friend John and met up with a friend of ours at her work. Haven't seen Stephanie for a while so it was good to see her. Oh wait, I got her sn. Better add her before I forget. Anyway, have to finish watching LSU kick OU butt in the championship game. Hopefully I won't come back to this saying that OU won... boo!! hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home